Sunday, March 9, 2008

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S

We had our annual Junior Service League Banquet last Thursday night. I was on the Special Events committee and this was our last thing to do for the 2007 - 2008 year. Our theme was Breakfast at Tiffany's. I think our team did a great job and we did it all without spending allot of money. We had 115 ladies enjoy a night of fellowship and dinner, I am on the same committee next year and I already can't wait to start planning the banquet with the girls. I will leave you with a quote from Audrey Hepburn that was read at our banquet by the outgoing President, Nikki who did a great job on her speach by the way.

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”


Click to play JSL BANQUET
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a slideshow - it's easy!

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I love that quote! I ahve never heard it. I love quotes, so thanks for sharing it! I am going to keep it!

Paula said...

How fabulous, I loved the pic of all of you in the car. Beautiful.
The presents on the table are a very nice touch. What a fun event.

jennifer said...

Everything looks so great! Glad you had such a good time.

The pics of Brady cooking are too cute.

Denise C said...

Wow! What a lovely evening! I just love the Tiffany inspired boxes!!! Gotta love that blue tied with the white ribbon! :)
Your JR League did an amazing job with all the details!
And...the quote from Audrey is so very true! Thanks for reminding me of it!
Thank you as well for adding Chelsi to your bog prayer request.....we really covet the prayers for her as she has this extraction performed.....she is NOT thrilled to say the very least!
Oh and I love Brady's car! Congratulations to him for being awarded "Best Design"! Way to go Brady!!!

Have a blessed day my friend!!!