Friday, March 20, 2009

I AM OUT OF HERE


Well I have my iPhone loaded with a few books and some new music it is 2:10am I am packed minus all the beauty products that I will pack in the morning, new camera charged and ready for
I am so excited I don't think I will sleep any tonight which is probably a good thing so because I will have plenty time on the flight.  I hope you all have a great Spring break I know ours starts next week and I am sure a few of you are on yours now.  I can't wait to share my trip with you all when I return.

Oh and by the way my God Daughter was born today her name is Brantley she weighed 7lbs 4 oz and she is just perfect.  I got to hold her tonight and give her a little love and little present, she is going to be spoiled for sure.

4 comments:

Windy said...

I hope you have a great (safe) trip! I'll be thinking about you:)

Kristy said...

Have a grat time Lady!! And congratulations God Momma, I am sure Brantley is beautiful!
Love, Kristy

carolinagirl said...

Missing your blog and wishing you safe travels home! Can't wait to hear and see all about your trip!

redmaryjanes said...

Have a fabulous time!!