Monday, October 1, 2007

CAT WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR


After getting Brady feed and off to school I went upstairs to check my e-mail and get some things straight when I was sitting at the computer (which is a closet turned into a little computer office with a window with plantation shutters) I jumped by the site of something big and black going by the window on the roof. When I stood up and stepped back to see what it was it was just SOX (coolest cat in the world by the way) on the roof hanging out. I opened the window but there is a screen so he just looked at me like why aren't you letting me in??? He then just hung out on the roof looking into Brady's room for a while. Who knows how he got down but when I went to the car he was waiting at the door for me. I think he just likes pulling jokes on me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ChienPo get's on the roof all the time. He can't get down though! Invariably he scares me to death at night, as the bathroom window seems to be his favored come-save-me spot!
How's the adoption going? I hope all is well!