Friday, October 26, 2007

LIFE


Right now I feel like I am on a crazy ride. With my Dad being sick(we leave on Sunday to take him to Philly to see some new Dr's), adoption issues (haven't felt like posting all that's going on with that), Brady's crazy schedule (which I love and am glad I have him to do it with, he is one of my biggest blessings in life), Mikees stressful job. Life is full of challenges and sometimes we get off track and want to give up, or at least I do. I think Mikee keeps preparing me for the worse, but it makes me very sad. I know we have to think about these things but I don't like to. It causes stress in your relationships with the people you love the most at home and outside. Today is rainy and I was going to go to Gville with Mikee but I decided to just stay here. Which by the way I am sure he didn't like that i did that. If I didn't have a few things I must get done like pay my car tax's before I get stopped and they see my sticker is overdue I would not leave this house!!! Do you ever have days like this or is it just me. The things are getting to me I need something to take my mind off of them. I need a hobby. Send me some suggestions. I guess I will get dressed and pay those taxes now. Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend.

No comments: