Saturday, October 6, 2007

DECORATING

I love getting out the Halloween decorations because I know that Christmas, my favorite time to decorate will be here soon!! Yeah!!! Last year my sister n law got me this great ghost at the Atlanta Market for our new house that is awesome in the big tree out front. I loved it last year and even more this year. I had kids ask me earlier in the week where is your big ghost Mrs. Cyndi. I was feeling a little creative so I decided to put a wreath together for the front door so I am attaching some pictures so you can see what I came up with. I like to add something new every year to my collection and this year the big black spider by the front door is the winner. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend we have been at a Cub Scout Cuboree all day (8 til 3) and I am very, very, very tired. Until next time.



No comments: