Friday, November 30, 2007

CHRISTMAS CARDS

It is that time of year again and I can't believe its here already. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and everything that goes with it but I am so behind it isn't even funny. I have a long to do list for the weekend from getting my Christmas cards out to party invitations, Christmas Parade and shopping of course. I have already started this morning so its looking good! I have seen on a few other blogs postings of past Christmas cards so I scanned this one in from last year (the first picture was the inside of the card and the last the front) for you to enjoy. I would love to exchange cards with you bloggers that I have meet this year so e-mail me your address and I will do the same. Hope you all have a great productive weekend.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I tagged you for a meme... check out my blog for details :)

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Cute card!