Wednesday, November 28, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY


There is just so much to be THANKFUL for that I don't know where to start. I am so THANKFUL for health, mine, Mikee's and Brady's. I have heard so many stories lately of children being sick and I mean terminally sick that it has made me THANK God daily for a healthy child. And after going to Philadelphia with my Dad for his treatment and seeing the young mothers, fathers and grandparents sitting there waiting to see the Dr or for their next treatment or surgery you really are THANKFUL.
I am THANKFUL for my family and the fact that we are a close one. We may not always agree but we are there for each other. I am THANKFUL for my husband, we grow closer each day through our walk in this crazy life we live. I am THANKFUL for our daughters Birth mother, she is going to give us the greatest gift any person could ever give us and I am so THANKFUL that she loves Lilly Rae that much. I can't imagine what she is going through. I have so much more to be THANKFUL for and could go on forever but I will save it for another THANKFUL THURSDAY. WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

No comments: