Monday, June 2, 2008

ALMOST TIME FOR....


We have been very busy around here. The last week of school was crazy with South Carolina Day (pictures to follow one day when I get time) end of the year party and finishing up baseball this Tuesday with trophies and a party to follow then its off to CAMP on Sunday. Brady goes to a great camp for a week every year since 1st grade and he loves it ( I love it to gives me a week to catch up after a year of school). He goes fishing, swims, archery, games and much more fun and makes lots of new friends each year. All in all he has a BLAST at camp!
I have been working on a big project at my house, for those of you who know me you will understand when I say BIG. My closet! I hate and I do mean hate to clean out my closet. I keep a very tidy clean house you can drop in anytime and you can go through the whole house and it will be in order most of the time everywhere except for my closet!! Don't ask me why this is so hard for me but it is. Mikee can't stand it. It drives him CRAZY. So with that said I am cleaning it out, giving away everything that I have not worn in a year. I do have allot of clothes but I find myself wearing the same things over and over, you know the basic stuff so why not bless someone with the things I don't wear right?? Easier said than done for me all the clothes out of my closet are on the bed and floor (we are sleeping in the guest) and have been for the past two days and I can't seem to finish or even come close to it. I will finish this week sometime in between my mosaic class I am taking and because I have to get Brady packed and
ready to go to camp. So wish me luck on this major task and hopefully I will post some after pictures for you on what I did.
Have a great week!!!!

8 comments:

Paula said...

I know what you mean . I hate cleaning out my closet. I always think, oh I might wear that one day, but then I never do.

Windy said...

Good luck with your closet! I hope Brady has an awesome time at camp and you get some time to relax. I know how the end of the year is and I KNOW you need that time:) Hope all is going well, Windy

Kayce said...

I so loved camp as a kid! I went until I was in my 20's!

Know your pain on the closet...I finally got this incredible organize closed thing and now I can see where everything is and my closet looks like a dream! Good luck!

Adele said...

That is my main goal next week...cleaning out closets! Good luck with yours.
By the way, I have still not went private. So, come on over. LOL.

jennifer said...

Too funny! I totally feel your pain. I am good at taking it all out, then I don't want to do any more. My closet is always a mess too. I just keep the door closed. Thank God for his and hers closets!! Good luck finishing!

redmaryjanes said...

I hear you about the closet. I cleaned mine out finally this year. It still is packed, but I did purge.
I am starting an international adoption blog and thought you might want to be linked to it.
Let me know : )

Denise C said...

Oh my...you have been one busy girl!!! Hope Brady has a great time at camp...sounds like he certainly will do just that!!
Can't wait to see your finished project....our closet is in horrible shape! You cannot even walk into it....and it is approximately 10 x 11!
I am NOT proud of that fact...I desperately need to throw away A LOT of stuff!!!
Have a very productive week sweet friend!
Love,
Denise

Julie said...

I love his shirt! Too funny!

Maybe you can slow down while he is at camp!

Julie