Saturday, June 14, 2008

EVERYONE SAYS I MUST BE CRAZY!

Yep that's what they are saying. I am CRAZY! You see I really didn't want to be around for Fathers Day this year. The closer it was getting I was becoming more anxious about it. I miss my Daddy so much I just don't even want to be around to celebrate it, I am just not ready yet. Well because this guy below is understanding and doesn't mind me not being here for Fathers Day he is letting me go to




http://www.xtremebootcamps.com/ for a week, this is where the crazy comes in. I will be on a beautiful beach resort with a beautiful spa and lots of nice places to eat but I will not be eating in them, I will be getting a spa treatment everyday!!!! Yeah!!!!


This is what I will be doing from sun up to sun down!!! I guess it is a little crazy to actually pay to be put through the ringer. We will start at 6am with Yoga then breakfast then the trainer and I will start with a run/walk on the beach then to the gym some water aerobics and much more.


So hopefully I will fell like this at the end of the week. I will let you all know in detail when I return. Keep me in your prayers that the trainer doesn't just kill me the first day.


Oh and HAPPY FATHERS DAY MIKEE!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!




5 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

hope you enjoyed it! Yikes! I totally understand the not being home but eek does it take that much work to keep your mind occupied?;)

jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!!! I don't know whether to think that's cool or crazy!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

redmaryjanes said...

Enjoy every minute! I am so glad that you will be having a little time for yourself.

Paula said...

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Denise C said...

OH my! I am anxious to hear all about it! You go girl!!!