Friday, January 16, 2009

PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY HARPER

**UPDATE**
I copied this straight off Kellys blog to give you a little update, please continue to pray.

5:30 a.m. SaturdayI realize I should be sleeping but it's just not coming and you know how hospitals are - I get woken up every minute anyway. The doctor from the neo-natal unit in Tulsa (yes - it's St. Francis) called me at 4 to let me know Harper was there and she was stable. They are running tests on her heart and her brain and doing a few more things before they can start the bypass. Shortly after - Scott and his parents got there and they got to see her again. I have to say that I have never loved my husband more than I do right now. He has been my rock. We have shed more tears in the last 8 hours than we probably have our entire lives but we also know that we want God to get all the glory and praise and honor in whatever happens in our baby's life.I have such a peace about her being in Tulsa and it was just confirmed to me as I read the comments and a nurse from pediatrics said the nurses there had already been praying for us. And I just recieved an e-mail from someone who went through an almost identical situation and her daughter is now a healthy 3 year old. Thank you Jesus for sending me all of these encouragers and prayer warriors. It is NOT by accident that so many of you have found my blog and are now praying.



I have been following this blog for some time and waiting to see this precious child born to this great couple who are so excited. Well Kelly had Harper today and she had to be flown to AR children's hospital. Kelly lost allot of blood and is still in the hospital, her parents stayed with her and Scott and his parents went with sweet Harper. You can read more here. Please pray for this family, I can't imagine how Kelly feels at this moment but in reading her post she is putting all her trust in God and asking for our prayers.

No comments: