Friday, January 30, 2009

SATURDAY MORNINGS

This is what we have been up to on Saturday morning lately.  Upward Basketball.  Brady has such a good time and loves Coach Brooke.  She is AWESOME.  We have pictures this Saturday and a 2 o'clock game along with a birthday party in the morning so we have a busy weekend.  Mikee took Brady and his friend Cole to the Monster Truck Jam tonight they had a blast.  Speaking of blast the first thing they said when they got home was they blasted a lady out of a cannon and it was so cool!  I opted not to go to the Monster Truck Jam and have a nice night at home, I have been sick most of the week so thought it a good opportunity to catch up on things.
I have been given some great awards this week and promise to get those posted as soon as I get caught up.  

Update on adoption, well we have sent the young lady a bio on us and some photos so keep your fingers crossed, she has a agency but we aren't with that agency for domestic we were using a lawyer and trying to go private.  Please pray for us and for her.  I can't imagine the decision she is faced with and my heart breaks for her and yet it has that little bit of hope that she will choose us.

Hope you all have a great productive weekend.  I am going to try to finish cleaning out my hall closet that has my overflow of things in it.  Wish me luck.

6 comments:

GrannySmithGreen said...

Bless your heart. I know that this is such a time of waiting and praying. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and that of the birth mother. You couldn't have said it better: God's will be done.

Looking forward to your report!
(By the way, how are you enjoying The Shack. I thought it was great!)

Gail said...

Cyndi, You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update about the adoption, will also keep this young woman in my prayers.

:) Gail

Melissa Bailey said...

It's always nice to a have a little time to yourself. :) I have been praying for you and your family concerning the adoption - I wish you all the best! Also, Pearl is just cute, cute, cute! I love the name, it was definitely my first pick - very Southern Belle-ish. :) Sounds like she is a good girl too - that always helps. Have a wonderful weekend!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I just read your whole blog and I love it. You are so strong! I will be praying for you and your family! :)

Jennifer said...

Cydni, I've been thinking about the adoption off and on this whole week! I'll continue to pray for both you and the birth mom. Hoping for good things!

Jessica said...

Hoping all is going well with the adoption proccess. : )