Tuesday, February 5, 2008

DERBY TIME


Its that time again the Cub Scout PINEWOOD DERBY. Brady absolutely loves this event, he really gets into it. The first year he won first place and went to the state race, there he won most radical, second year he was second place. Each year he picks a design for his car (block of wood) this year I think we are going to look like a rip stick! Pretty cool idea and Brady thought of it. So tonight Brady got started on his car with the help of Dad telling him how to get going. Brady and Mikee do this together but he lets Brady do most of the work. The race is in 2 weeks so I will let you know how he does.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yes, show us the car when its done. Also, where are the pics of your vacation? Since I can't leave snow country right now, I have to live vicariously through you.

redmaryjanes said...

I love the Cub Scout pinewood derby. My nephews are VERY into it.