Thursday, February 28, 2008

HEALTH FUNNY


Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high,I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical Problems. He said just think in colors......Fill your plate with bright colors... Greens, Yellows, Reds, etc. I went right home and ate an entire bowl of:


And sure enough, I felt better immediately. I never knew eating right could be so easy.


7 comments:

Paula said...

Now, THATS my kind of meal!

Windy said...

Love it! Love your blog! I can count on it to make me smile. Thanks for sharing:)

jennifer said...

I am laughing out loud!! That is my attitude towards my high cholesterol and high blood pressure too.

Danielle Moss said...

Haha. You did technically listen. Kind of ;)

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Denise C said...

You are so cute!! I am with you girlfriend! I have all the above issues as well! I go this Friday for my annual check-up...so now I am armed and ready with the colorful foods list if my Dr tells me to eat properly! Thanks for the info! hee-hee!

Blessings,
Denise

mommy24treasures said...

oh how funny :)

Kristy said...

Hey and the best part of that diet is that now you can go on their website and personalize it!!! lolol

Kristy