Saturday, February 2, 2008

I LOVE GREAT EXUMA

Well tonight is our last night we are headed out to the beach for a Lobster Roast. The weather has been great and the activities have been fun. We had a Junkano band last night with a dance and parade can't wait to show you all the pictures especially the ones of Mikee on stage with the dancers!!! They are so funny. They will definately not help his political ambitions. And this picture is one from the hotel this is how beautiful the water is here. LOVE IT!!!

5 comments:

Paula said...

O.K. rub it in why don't you :)
While were all (well most of us anyway) are freezing our buns off!
Seriously, it looks amazing, have fun! Wish I was there!

Kim said...

I clicked on your blog not really expecting to see anything new-I wasn't sure when you were coming home. I am soo jealous. I just don't think our Disney cruise this week will be in the same ball park! So glad you're having a great time!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how beautiful!!!!!

Danielle Moss said...

That water is gorgeous!!!

jennifer said...

I can't believe you took that picture! How awesome. I am so jealous!