Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HEADED TO SEE MICKEY

I will be picking Brady up from school early tomorrow and headed to the airport to go to the most magical place on earth, DISNEY WORLD. Mikee has the International Builders Show so we tag along every year and go to the parks. Brady really loves Epcot and can't wait to stay late again this year. Last year we stayed at Epcot until midnight it was a blast!! We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time, we have a room with a balcony that over looks the animals in the safari at Animal Kingdom so we are excited about that as well. Well I must get to packing as I have said before I hate to pack, I love to travel but absolutely hate to pack. The above picture is from the Disney Cruise last summer.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Have fun! Wish we were going back today!

Also, love your post below! So sweet and LOVE our new bows! One went to school today in Mae's hair!

Julie

Mom to 2 Angels said...

I'm jealous!

Paula said...

Wow, how fun. You guys are traveling a lot lately, I'm jealous too. Have fun. Can I hop in your suitcase? I promise to pack and unpack for you! :)

Kim said...

Have I told you how much I love reading your blog? I hope you all have a great time at Disney. I bet the lodge at Animal Kingdom is awesome!

Denise C said...

Hope you are having a Special Valentine's Day in Disney!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Blessings,
Denise

Jake and Taryn said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! I am so jealous! Have a wonderful time! :)

jennifer said...

I know you are having a blast! I have to say, I'm a tad jealous. I love Disney!

mommy24treasures said...

oh sounds so fun and our favs are AK and Epcot, I have looked into one of the rooms you are talking about and am definitely considering it. YOu will have to tell us if you liked it when you return. Have fun!!!

Danielle Moss said...

I have never been to Disney World but can't wait to go some day! Can't wait to see the photos when you return.

I want to update your header. I have been working on all of them, so email me when you get back and I'll take care of that for you!

HAVE FUN!!!

Danielle

3 Peanuts said...

Hope you had fun. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge with the boys and they loved it:)

Kim