Monday, February 18, 2008

A MEME about ME


Several people have taged me and I have put this off but after seeing it on Paula's blog I thought I would go ahead and do it. It is fun to read everyones answers. Enjoy!

1.Were you named after anyone? My middle name is after my mom
2. When was the last time you cried? Last month when the baby we thought we were getting didn't work out.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
5. Do you have kids? 1

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes!
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? I have, when I was younger with no children.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Special K with Splenda on top
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth and smile.
15. Red or pink? both
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? mid-section.
17. Who do you miss the most? Living close to Kelly
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?Black capris and tennis shoes.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? I like to call it blessing another.

21. What are you listening to right now? nothing, Brady is at a friends house and I just started dinner in the crockpot and its so quiete here.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? green
23. Favorite smells? I love the smell of our pool
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?Robert
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?Yes, Paula is a wonderful Christain blogger friend and a advisor to me on domestic adoption up and downs
26. Favorite sports to watch? whatever Brady is playing, currently Upward Basketball

30. Favorite food? Italian
31. Scary movies or happy endings? I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
32. Last movie you watched? Indiana Jones (guess that ride at Disney this past week inspired us to pull it out)
33. What color shirt are you wearing? white
34. Summer or winter?I love summer!
35. Hugs or kisses? both.
36. Favorite dessert? not really a dessert eater
39. What book are you reading now? A Heart Like His and trying to read Atonement.
40. What is on your mousepad? Webkinz (obviously this is Bradys doings)
41. What did you watch on TV last night?Nip Tuck ( Bad show but I love it)

42. Favorite sound? Brady
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones

44. What is the furthest you have been from home?Peru
45. Do you have a special talent? Many.
46. Where were you born?Greenville, SC

I'm not going to outright tag anyone, but if you are reading this and feel like doing it then let me know so I can see your answers. Go for it!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I guess we both don't like our mid-sections, but then when you mentioned Italian food, my mind went...mmmmm, and whats up with not liking desserts? that is my weakness :)
Loved your answers!

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, that is a long list of questions. Wonderful answers!