Monday, December 15, 2008

CAN"T WAIT

This is Mary "Chrissy" our fur baby, she will be 2 years old this February. Santa brought her to Brady when my Schnauzer, Maggie was so sick. Maggie passed away 5 months after we got Chrissy, she had been sick for a while she was 11 years old. Maggie was so good she was a great dog so that is why we asked Santa for another Schnauzer and he delivered Chrissy who is just as good as Maggie was except she loves the trash!!! Maggie would have never gotten in the trash, she just would not have done such a thing but Chrissy she is all up in it if you don't close it.



With that said this is what my Santa aka Mikee is bringing me this year!!! A little white Schnauzer girl! She was born on November 8th and will be coming home to us on January 10th and I can not wait to get my hands on her.



She is from the same kennel Santa got Chrissy from and I met her parents when I was there several years ago. It will be very interesting to see how Chrissy handles this, I do think she will be very jealous at first of me with the new baby but I think she will come around fast.
I have a few names in mind so feel free to offer suggestions, the ones Brady and I have thought of so far are:
PEARL
LUCY
MOLLY
ANNIE
Can't wait to hear what you guys come up with.


5 comments:

Gail said...

Your new baby is just adorable...I'm partial to the name Molly because we have a Molly dog. Pearl is quite nice too. :)

Melissa Bailey said...

Hi Cyndi!
Congratulations on the new puppy! I love, love, love pups with white fur. I vote for the name Pearl as the first choice, with Lucy as a close second. What a great Christmas gift - enjoy that sweet puppy breath! :)
Merry Christmas! - Melissa (Missy)
P.S. - your home is decorated beautifully! :)

Ashley said...

Hey Cyndi!! Thanks for the sweet compliments. So kind of you!! I so so so LOVE your puppies. I am such a huge dog person too!!

Kayce said...

You lucky girl! Can't wait till you bring her home.

Laryssa Herbert said...

Cyndi,

I was so happy to see your post today!
I grew up with Schnauzers so they are near and dear to my heart.
How fun to be getting another one for Christmas! I think that Pearl would be the best name for her, she is beautiful!

Merry Christmas!