Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AWARD


SeventhDiamond is giving away this great award to all her blog friends who have decorated their blog for Christmas!! Thank you for the award this is a great one to receive.
Here are the the rules:
~You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award
~The person you give the award to must be in love with Christmas
~You must link back to the person who gave you the award
~You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas
~Pass the award along to as many as you like, you must pass it on to at least one person to keep the Christmas cheer going
FIVE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS (in no particular order)
1. I love the Christmas pageant at church, it just warms my heart every year to see the children act it out.
2. I love Christmas decorations!! I love to get in the car with my family and ride around and look at all the beautiful homes decorated and the local parks for Christmas.
3. Love Christmas music, I put my radio on Christmas music on Thanksgiving day and do not take it off until its gone! Brady gets so tired of me singing in the car and at home at Christmas time.
4. I love shopping for that perfect gift for friends and family, now I don't like the crowd but I do love the shopping.
5. I love that we have the freedom to celebrate Christmas and the true meaning of Christmas!
I am going to name some people but if you read this and you love Christmas please comment so I can come over and check out your things you love about Christmas!!! There are so many blogs I have been reading since the tour of homes that I found so there are to many to list but join in if you can.

2 comments:

Windy said...

Thanks! I do love Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I hope I can do this before Christmas :)