Saturday, December 20, 2008

LET'S PLAY A GAME


My friend Windy is playing a little game with letters.
All you have to do is list ten of your favorite things that start with the letter you are assigned.
Mine are in no specific order, here goes.
1. Brady, that was a given right?? He is such a delight to have, I am so thankful God gave us him he brightens our day, although lately he has been a typical 9 year old testing all limits.
2. Best Friends are always the best and I have always heard you should consider yourself lucky to have one true friend, well I feel very lucky to have the ones I do.
3. Blessed, that is how I feel. I am so blessed to have the husband, son, family, friends and church that I do.
4. Bananas, I just love them! They are my favorite to eat in the mornings and make great smoothies, just add some Peanut Butter and go!
5. Blogs, I love reading all the blogs I follow. I know I spend to much time reading and blogging but I just love it. It's good clean fun and I have made some good friends who are great prayer warriors for me and my family when we are in need. I can't wait to go have lunch with Jennifer who is a blog friend.
6. Bible, and I have a new one that I ordered the other day it is a Moms Study Bible and I can't wait to pick it up.
7. Bedroom Shoes, I love my Ugg bedroom shoes!!
8. Beds, not just any beds but I love a great hotel bed with great linens. I could stay in it all day order room service and watch movies! That's the life for me.
9. Books, I love a great chic book!
10. Bob haircut, nothing like a great bob haircut, its classic and never goes out of style.
If you want to play along let me know and I will give you a letter.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to have lunch with you either! We'll have to think of somewhere yummy to eat!

Windy said...

Great list - thanks for playing!