Sunday, December 21, 2008

HE GOT ONE!

Brady got his first deer tonight, it was a doe! He was so excited. Dr. Rick took the boys to his farm this afternoon for a little hunt and Richard and Brady were the lucky ones. This is a picture of the boys with the blood and all when Tara and I got to the processor to see the deer, thank goodness they were already taken back and taken care of. I don't care to ever go to a processor again but I think I have allot of years of this ahead of me. Brady is a outdoors man for sure. He loves to be outside he loves to hunt, he just loves wildlife all together. I am the lucky owner of a fox that has been mounted and will be here soon that he got out at our farm a while back. I hate Mikee wasn't able to be there but he has his managers out at the farm doing their planning for 2009 and couldn't go today. You might know this would be the time he got one. Anyway he is going to bed one happy camper and praying for the big Buck on Tuesday when he goes out again.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Cyndi, I can't wait for you to have Lilly Rae to dress up! Again, boys! I'm glad he got his first deer!

Amber Filkins said...

.........um.......wow.........that's all I can or dare to say...

Windy said...

Way to go Brady! Karson loves to hunt, too, but hasn't "got one" yet. Maybe over Christmas break.
He and Scott did shoot a fox last week, but we didn't keep it.

Kristy said...

Great job Brady!!!!

jennifer said...

Congratulations! We definitely know about that in this house!

That puppy is adorable!!

Gail said...

Cyndi, Thank you for the beautiful ornament! I love it and it's exactly something I would have picked out for myself. It's hanging on our tree right now. Have a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family!

Gail in Wisconsin