Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GIFT IDEA

Brady and I like to give little gifts out at Christmas from the mailman, UPS guy our dentist you name it. This year we did CD's full of Oprah's favorite Christmas music. It is a great CD I have it in my car and have been listening to it for a while now. So I copied all the CD's on this great little gadget of my husbands that he bought this summer and it is fast!!!!


Then put them in cases and now I have to put them in bags with ribbon to make them pretty. So that's what I will be doing for the rest of the night until I just can't do it anymore but I am gong to try to be done with this little project tonight so I can start a kid Christmas CD for Brady's class.



2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love this idea!!! Especially for the kids. Thanks for sharing.

TidyMom said...

Ok, that looks REALLY nifty!! does it laser print the cd's too?

I made some Christmas CD's this year too but I din't put anything on the CD it's self, the label always look cheesy when I do them - yours look GREAT!!

~Tidymom