Thursday, December 18, 2008

WHAT WAS HE THINKING??

Mikee and Brady went to the Gun and Knife show this past weekend and this is what they came home with, a blowgun!!! So my question is WHAT WAS HE THINKING??? This has been the number one argument since it was bought. Everyday, Mom can I go outside and practice with my blowgun. No, what if one of the animals steps on one of the needles or what if I do or you do that is for the farm to use at targets only!! Then a hour later the same question again and again and again.
I have told Mikee this has to be locked up in the safe or it has to stay at the farm and can only be used when they are together, I have had enough already!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

BOYS!

jennifer said...

That is so funny! I remember one of my brothers buying a blowgun with his own money. Don't know what in the world for, but that's a boy for you!!

Windy said...

It's a boy thing! Karson got a BB gun and asks every. day. to use it.
You'll probably have to take it and lock it up yourself!

Windy said...

It's a boy thing! Karson got a BB gun and asks every. day. to use it.
You'll probably have to take it and lock it up yourself!

carolinagirl said...

I feel for you! I'd feel like using on my husband if he got that for my boys! :) Maybe in the hiney! JK...a little bit!