Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT..

You better watch out, you better not mess with our yard! Because if you do this is what you are up against. Let me start from the beginning, this fall we had some of what you call ding dong ditch which will scare you to death at midnight home alone! Then we have had some moving of our Christmas deer in some not so great positions, if you know what I mean. Just kids being kids and doing it to all the neighbors at the country club. Except this week one neighbor had a stop sign pulled up beside his house and thrown in his pool. So we are going to have a neighborhood meeting soon to make these parents aware of what is going on. But these two were ready for them tonight! Thank goodness we had that great blowgun I told you about here! They didn't have to use it only because I just made them come in because it is so cold. They came in but left their traps they had made out of fishing wire and lots of tape.
You just have to love little boys and their imaginations!!

3 comments:

Denise C said...

Oh Cyndi....I love it!!! May I borrow them from time to time when we need some back up??? hee-hee!
I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs my friend!
Denise

carolinagirl said...

Wow! They sound like great protectors! I know they had so much fun out there just waiting for someone to show up! Too funny! Merry Christmas!

Mc Allen said...

wow, well Im m certain you'll catchem!! thank goodness you have some brave men around, that stinx tho!! Great pic! ♥ LA